Resources for staying safe through California’s storms
Californians are being pummeled with historic storms, flooding, mudslides, and heavy rain.
As we navigate this ongoing crisis, remember to assess the risks to you or your family, and have an action plan in case local officials ask you to evacuate.
Here are some valuable resources for those impacted by this ongoing emergency:
- The California Department of Social Services (DSS) provides a comprehensive guide to disaster assistance services for Californians, including information about shelters, food, health, property loss, employment, and more, available HERE.
- For immigrant Californians, including undocumented people, additional information is available in English HERE.
- Información sobre servicios de asistencia para hispanohablantes, incluyendo inmigrantes indocumentados, está disponible AQUÍ.
- For additional information about evacuation facilities, warming centers, and more, head over to the DSS homepage.
- American Red Cross Los Angeles Region 800-675-5799
- American Red Cross Bay Area Region 800-640-9536
- American Red Cross Northern California Coastal Region 866-272-2237
- American Red Cross Central California Region 800-733-2767